Indications on the presence of allergens in food
(DGISAN n. 3674 of 06/02/2015)
All the products we prepare can contain directly (as an ingredient) or only in traces (as they are all processed in the same preparation environments) some of the following substances or their derivative products, as indicated in the following Annex II - EU Regulation 1169/2011.
Regarding the foods sold or simply portions without manipulation or addition, the indications on the labels supplied with each product apply; in the case of products resold in bulk, the indications given on the information on the ingredients provided by the manufacturer apply.
For any doubts or clarifications, please ask the company staff, who are informed about allergen management.
Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances
(Reg. 1169/2011 UE - Attached II)
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains and derived products, except:
a) wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose *;
b) wheat based maltodextrins *;
c) barley-based glucose syrups;
d) cereals used for the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Fish and fish products, except:
a) fish gelatin used as a support for vitamin or carotenoid preparations; b) gelatin or gelatine used as a clarifier in beer and wine.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soy and soy products, except:
a) refined soybean oil and fat *;
b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural soy-based D-alpha tocopherol succinate;
c) vegetable oils derived from phytosterols and soy-based esters phytosterols;
d) vegetable stanol ester produced from soy-based vegetable oil sterols.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
a) whey used for the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
- Nuts, namely: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia vera), macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia), and their products, except for nuts used for the manufacture of alcoholic spirits, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and celery products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations greater than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter in terms of total SO2 to be calculated for the products as proposed ready for consumption or reconstituted according to the manufacturers' instructions.
- Lupins and lupine products.
- Molluscs and shellfish products.
*And derived products, to the extent that the transformation they have undergone is not likely to increase the level of allergenicity assessed by the Authority for the basic product from which they are derived.
MAREA SNC - U.O. Ristorante Pizzeria Al Delicato - C.so Lodi, 84 - 20139 Milano (MI)